Mongolia's three leading companies, MCS Group, Energy Resources, and Shunkhlai Group, recognized their social responsibilities and invested in building an international standard, high quality medical facility, Intermed Hospital. They believe a quality hospital can improve the current image of the Mongolian healthcare industry and provide a local, affordable alternative to medical tourism abroad. Intermed Hospital opened in May 2014.
The hospital is located in the Khan-Uul district, northwest of Bogd Khan Palace Museum and east of APU Company. Intermed Hospital was built under European hospital standards. The hospital is a five-story construction with three wings. There are plenty of parking spaces and comfortable surroundings.
Intermed Hospital can receive up to 91 inpatients at any given time time. There are over 15 outpatient clinics, including pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology (OB&GY), ear nose and throat (ENT), dentistry, internal medicine and more. The hospital also provides emergency services, intensive care (ICU), general surgery and medical evacuation services. Intermed has a Health Promotion Center which provides health check-up packages with a variety of specialized check-up services.
The hospital has the capacity to receive 5,000 inpatient and 100,000 outpatients visits per year.
- Medical facility, designed and constructed in accordance with European standards
- Local and international skilled management team
- Introduction of a new customer-centered culture
- Provides evidence-based diagnostics and treatment management methods
- Complete hospital information system
- Using the latest medical technology, equipment and pharmaceuticals
- Following international standard guidelines and protocols
- Advanced diagnostics departments, comprehensive laboratory and radiology departments
- Patients can request an appointment by phone, visiting the hospital, or going online
- Patient information is stored on a secure server for life
- Choices of rooms - single, double and VIP patient rooms
- Patients can request a second opinion of their diagnosis from a trusted international medical institute
- Pharmacy provides high quality medication and supplements
- Emergency, local and international medical evacuation services are available for members and priority patients
- Customizable health check-up packages for individuals and businesses