Our department is equipped with the latest German OTOPRONT system to diagnose and treat ear, nose and throat disorders and illnesses among adults and children.
ENT Department Services:
- Examination, diagnosis and consultation
- General and specialized examinations
- Nasal endoscopic examination
- Flexibly nasopharyngoscopy
ENT Surgeries and Surgical Procedures:
- Adenoidectomy and tonsillectomy surgery
- Nasal endoscopic sinus surgery
- Septoplasty and turbinoplasty surgery
- Treatment and dressing for furuncles and abscess
- Foreign body removal, control of nose bleeds, and other ENT emergency care
- Pharmaceutical treatments
If you or someone you know experiences the following conditions, please consult with our ENT physicians:
Sore throat, tenderness, hoarseness, infection of tonsils, snoring, difficulty swallowing, nasal obstruction, dryness or foul odor from the nose, discharge from nose, nasal bleeding, ear ache, hearing problems, discharge from the ear, foreign body in/or trauma to the nose, ear, or throat.